|Samsung HW-J250||Detailed sound quality – Clearer vocals – Can be wall mounted – Easy to set-up and use – 3D Sound Plus – Bluetooth connectivity||High end||Learn More Here!|
|LG LAS260B||2.1 Channel surround sound – Ultra Slim Design – Bluetooth connectivity – LG Bluetooth Remote App||Mid range||Learn More Here!|
|Philips HTL2163B/05||Bluetooth connectivity – Useable with TV, MP3 and Gaming Consoles – Additional Subwoofer||High end||Learn More Here!|
echo do_shortcode(‘‘ );
Top Sound Bars for Under £100
Before we start comparing different sound bars I think it may be useful to fully understand what a sound bar is. In most cases, they are referred to as sound bars but may also be called media bars by some companies. They are a type of loud speaker that projects sound into a room to create a more cinematic experience and can be mounted above or below display screens.
Samsung HW-J250 Review – Our Number 1
The Samsung brand is the leader of the pack and as you would expect from a manufacture that creates a wide range of high quality goods this sound will not disappoint you (learn more here!). Some of the features of this sound bar include:
- This sound bar allows you to enjoy more detailed and immersive sound.
- Clearer vocal performances and creates a cinematic sound experience in the comfort of your own home.
- This sound bar can also be easily wall mounted and the required bracket and screws are included.
- This product is also very easy to set-up and use so make it extremely user friendly.
- Two speakers for high and mid-range sounds with two woofers to accommodate the bass.
- This soundbar has 3D Sound Plus to get you even more involved with the shows and films you are watching.
- Wireless streaming and connection is achieved via Bluetooth connectivity and can be used with TV and games consoles.
The Samsung HW-J250 2.2 Sound Bar in Black is a fantastic purchase at an extremely reasonable price for the excellent piece of tech you are getting. It will without doubt create a deep and immersive sound experience for you in your own home while watching the latest blockbuster film or whilst devilling into the most recent game releases.
Features: Detailed sound quality – Clearer vocals – Can be wall mounted – Easy to set-up and use – 3D Sound Plus – Bluetooth connectivity
Pricing – High End
LG LAS260B Review – Number 2
LG is another one of the markets front runners when it comes to all things tech, so it’s no surprise that this soundbar has made it to the number 2 slot of this product review. As you would expect LG have packed this little piece of tech with many useful features such as;
- This product offers 2.1 channel surround sound with added bass to enhance your viewing experience.
- This soundbar has a sleek and ultra slim design which makes it easy to incorporate and aesthetically pleasing.
- The addition of the Bluetooth facility makes it possible to stream music from your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device.
- There is also a simple app that can be downloaded that allows you to control the soundbar from your phone.
The LG LAS260B 2.0 Ch 100W Soundbar with Bluetooth Optical and Jack-input Wall mountable device is a perfect option if you are looking to purchase a middle of the road sound bar system. It will provide great quality sound and is easy to install and the app makes it super easy to use.
Features: 2.1 Channel surround sound – Ultra Slim Design – Bluetooth connectivity – LG Bluetooth Remote App
Pricing – Mid Range
Philips HTL2163B/05 Review – Number 3
The third and final soundbar in this review comes from the tried and trusted brand of Philips and wil not disappoint you. Like the other soundbars reviewed it comes with a variety of features that make it a desire piece of tech to add to your home. The highlights of this soundbar are as follows;
- The Bluetooth connectivity allows for wireless streaming of music from your Bluetooth enabled devices.
- This device comes with EasyLink which allows you to control all of your HDMI CEC devices with a single remote.
- This product not only works with TV’s but with DVD players, gaming consoles and MP3 players.
- It also comes with an additional external subwoofer to enhance the bass experience.
- It comes with the screws and brackets needed to be wall mounted if desired.
The Philips HTL2163B/05 120W Dolby Digital Bluetooth Soundbar Speaker with Subwoofer is the king when it comes to bass as the addition of the subwoofer makes the bass an intense and bone shaking experience. The ability to use it while gaming is also an added bonus if you are an avid gamer who likes to get totally submerged into the games environment.
Features: Bluetooth connectivity – Useable with TV, MP3 and Gaming Consoles – Additional Subwoofer
Pricing – High End
The cream of the crop must go to the Samsung HW-J250 2.2 Sound Bar in Black, not only does it have a simple yet stylish design with fantastic sound quality, it also comes at a price most households can afford. You won’t find a better soundbar on the market at this price, with all of the features that this beauty has to offer.